Monday, June 16, 2008

So excited :) weight, towel

Hi Everyone,
I logged onto bloglines today and was so excited to see everyone posting their arrival times!! It's actually real that you're all coming :) (minus Tim, who still hasn't posted!!)

So any ways, the driver will meet you there and be right outside of the baggage claim with a chinacare sign. I'm not sure if Ysabelle, Callie, Lauren will all be picked up at the same time, we're fairly close to the airport actually so maybe they'll drive twice? I'll let you know if I find any thing else.

John Speed, yes, a towel is good. I brought a really little towel, like the size of a cafeteria tray plus 4 inches on the long side. I think it's better this way because it dries faster and takes up less space, but it's your call. You can also buy one here for fairly cheap if you have no room in your luggage, we have stores near by.

I checked with someone, it is 44 pounds (20 kg). Plus your carry on and that kind of stuff. Where else are you going Anna?

see you all soon, keep an eye out for emails and postings from my end too.

No comments: