Monday, June 2, 2008

reply to Ysabelle - visa

1) you don't need to know Chinese, they should know English, which granted may not be very good, but who knows

2) call CC in the morning to ask if you need to show them all the papers. I can't remember which ones I showed them.

3) Current and Former. So my parents are from Taiwan and are now US citizens. Their visas to China would say current: American, former: Taiwanese (or something like that). Mine said, "American" on both.

4) put down your school address. I don't think they'll really check any ways.

5) 13501270717 Address, there should be one on the papers, forgot which. but it's got a "20" in it. Sorry this isn't too much help. When you find the address with the "20", find someone to copy it over to the visa application. Or try your luck with the address Diana sent.

6) not sure what a financial guarentee is, I don't think so. Brent's papers will be enough to get the visa.

Be sure to make sure it's not perceived as an internship. It's sight-seeing (b/c non = business visa). Have a rough (fake) itinerary available just in case. I sent an email about that earlier.

Good luck, I hope this gets to you in time.

See everyone soon!

No comments: