Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cell phones

First of all, congratulations to all of you who've gotten the visa, and those who haven't, hope it's coming soon!

I talked with my dad about the cell phone issue that you asked about. If you are interested, he has 2-3 unlocked phones that he's pretty sure will work in China. They are the ipaq 6515 and the ipaq 510. If you're interested, let me know with an email to jblin@wisc.edu CC tlin1@facstaff.wisc.edu. Then this weekend my dad can test it out and let you know if they'll work or not.

He can also send the phones to you after they're tested for you to get more familiar with them. Otherwise, he can send them with my friend who is arriving in Beijing June 25th and she can give them to me.

So yes, get your phones unlocked - how, I don't know. But if any thing, Brent or some other staff can try and get it done.

see you all soon :)

No comments: