Saturday, June 7, 2008

gearing up

Joan, thank you so much for your updates! I'm so excited for every little bit of information. I'm sorry you have to be there for so long before the rest of us arrive...I feel like you've really taken one for the team. :)

Today Diana sent us last year's "Volunteer Handbook." I don't think you've missed out on any important information unless you were really curious about hotels where you could stay in Beijing. Otherwise, you've probably already had to figure out things like how to pack for the trip and make your travel arrangements, huh?

Also, if there's anything you realize you wish you'd brought (like breakfast food), let me know and I can bring it when I come.

Good luck! Hope the homesickness fades and you find some English speakers.

See you soon!

No comments: