Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Towels, souvenirs from home, ARRIVAL details

Hi Everyone,
I found towels, not sure if you want to use them or not, they seem ok :)
________

Also, souvenirs from home... I visited some friends here in BJ and I brought macademia nuts... Other things that my family appreciates in Taiwan is coffee, though not everyone drinks it here. Someone at Tufts said that the Ai-ee's appreciate American candy (checkout aisle candy), I think they found that nice, and were quite surprised. But I don't think that's what I would have brought myself.

Keep in mind it is getting warmer, so if you go all out and get fancy chocolate, just be careful :)

Any gift is a surprise, and I wish I had prepared more gifts than what I had brought. Sorry I'm not much help in this area.

________
Also, I will be going with the driver to pick each of you up. I'm average height (in Asia) and until my friend brings my contacts, I also wear really thick glasses. I'll be either with a driver or by myself, we'll have a sign with the CC logo and hopefully smiles on our faces if your flight is delayer ^_~
There are ATMs in the airport that take VISA and one with MASTERCARD, but the instructions are in Chinese. Otherwise, there are banks that you can exchange currency with, but you need a Chinese person with you to do so. Lastly, there is an ATM nearby here, so you can walk over and use your VISA. Hope that helps.
________
Here is the order of arrival.

Tim - June 20 - 2:50

John - June 21 - 3:00

Anna - June 21 - 1:50

Callie - June 23 - 3:00
Lauren - June 23 - 3:55

** Callie, you are in terminal 3. Lauren, you're in 3 also, we'll wait for you :).

Ysabelle - June 23 - 6:00

Ok, I believe that's everything I have to share right now.
Ladies, need to tell you I have two cats that I'm babysitting for a neighbor. Looks like they'll be with us for a day or two but hopefully I'll get them back to her asap.

Okee dokee... SEE YOU ALL SOON!!! Soon you won't be able to check your emails and the blog!

No comments: